Monday 20 April 2009

Meet the Cast!


First off, there's me.  I'm mother to 8 - 3 stepsons, 4 daughters, 1 son (all of varying ages as you'll soon discover).
Then there's my other half or S.O.(B) - the B in brackets depending on my mood ;)  He's the father to all 8.
Then there's the kids.  
First off, we have Matt - 18, and living with his girlfriend and her grandparents.
Next Dan - 16 - about to sit his GCSE's.
Then John - 14 - addicted to xbox360!!
Shannon follows (otherwise known as Boo)- she's 6, and a fashion victim!
Erin comes after - she's 5, and as stroppy as they come
Caitlin (Caty)... well she's 3 and has just started school part-time (afternoons only) she's hyperactive and LOUD!!!
Little Alice is coming up after that - 18 months and making her presence known.
And last, but definitely not least, Cody - 9 weeks old and just finding his cuteness.

Welcome to my family!!!

0 comments on "Meet the Cast!"

Post a Comment

Speak to me, go on... you know you want to!

 

I'm a Parent Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez